Friday, July 22, 2005

The new blog feature at kenkramar.com

Well, I thought that I would try a true blogging system for this site, since the phpBB discussion board wasn't quite cutting it for that purpose.

Hence, the
blogger powered page.

This will let me write in a sort of continuous "column" and let people respond with comments, without having to click through lots of messages.

For now, I will still keep the message board, although maybe it will get re-purposed at some point.

Anyway, Welcome to
kramarama !

1 Comments:

Blogger kenkramar said...

Just a note - I may be giving this blog a sense of false history, since I'm publishing articles that I've never posted before to this venue... I'm keeping the original dates of when I wrote them (mainly on my Palm PDA).

So there's newly published material here for those of you who think you've read all on this site already.

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home