Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Update from Ken - May 26th, 2004

OK then... I've been busy as of late!

I've mostly moved out of my apartment over to Nancy's house.
(My residence of 14 years - yeah I know, I could have bought a house by now, I don't wanna hear it)

Great thanks to:

- Nancy for great assistance in the move and a great new place to live.
- Rachel (Nancy's daughter) & Arin (Rachel's boyfriend), who will take over my former residence, for great assistance in the move.
- Bob, my landlord, for amazing action on renovations to the apartment.

Once my stuff is fully moved in, I'll still need to unbox and "place" it... so, we'll see how that goes...

Also - I'm taking a trip with Nancy, her sister Barbara & their Mom to visit New Orleans for Nancy's nephew's (Ben's) high school graduation (could you follow that?) ... We're driving, almost straight thru. Should be fun!

And thirdly, I'm busting hump to get orders out for the University before I leave for our summer projects.

When I get back from NOLA, I'll have a few days and then it's out to Madison, WI for business for 5 days.

After that, I'd just like to lie flat on my back for a day or two...