Sunday, May 02, 2004

Sheldog Oyster ultra-light pick-up / Seebris engine & drive train

A superlight pick-up truck for small loads...

Dual bicycle chain drive trains on inflatable bicycle rims in the rear - a 2 person cab in front - body made of aerodynamically molded, white enameled fiberglass - the vehicle is thin in overall width.

Excellent gas mileage, uses little oil as well since engine is a small 2-stroke.

I dreamt this - the design & the name - I even saw the logos.

Seebris even made a matching pair of running shoes for owners of vehicles using their engines & drive-train!


Here's how the dream went:

Nancy & I came out of some store or restaurant in the evening, headed back to our car which was across the road (not sure where, but not urban - there were trees & woods around).

From behind, some young teen with a southern accent catches my attention as he complains to his dad about something, the dad tells him not to worry about it - as they pass us, maybe the kid appears emotionally handicapped - hard to tell.

As we cross the street we see they're part of some multi-vehicle contingent passing thru ... There are at least a dozen or so people, and I notice that some of the people speaking with the father are missing limbs - arm, legs - not in a gruesome way, but I notice their prosthetics as they speak with him.

The father is a sort of tall lanky sandy-haired guy, with a moustache, late 30's, nice fellow - very Alabama, sort of Nascar... Anyway, I pass this one car noted above, and I'm intrigued since it's so unusual - I ask the father - who's already gotten in the vehicle if I can take a closer look, and he gives me the tour... (see the above description).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home