Saturday, September 17, 2005

What? Another PalmTune?

Yes, I'm not trying to be prolific or anything, I just am. At least right now.

I mean does anybody complain when Lance Armstrong wins the Tour de France, time after time? Well, maybe the French do, but their job is to criticize anything that's not French. Who can blame them?

Anyway, this Microbe tune is named Ether - Listen to it, and after you're hypnotized, I'll contact you with further instructions:

Ether-03 - (hi-bandwidth / stereo) - will pop up in a new window

Ether-03 - (lo-bandwidth / mono) - will pop up in a new window

----------

And while we're on the topic of free music for you, (don't look gift horses in the mouth, OK?) here's one I've had in the pipeline for a while. Sure, I've had my ideas of what I'd tweak, but really after six months, who am I kidding? So I'm putting it out there...

Frankly, the hi-bandwidth version sounds much better than the lo-res version, so even if you have a dial-up connection, listen to the hi-res... Hey, I'm not some freakin' Hollywood producer here with time to make everything for everybody! I told you what I'd listen to! Hey! Yo! Whatta-ya-want-here-yo-hey? Yo? Hey?

Funk-01-200b-2-HR.mp3 - (hi-bandwidth / stereo) - will pop up in a new window

Funk-01-200b-2-LR.mp3 - (lo-bandwidth / mono) - will pop up in a new window

For the record, nobody played anything on this tune - it's all sampled and scored in Reason. Plus, if you're paying attention, it does this sort of reverse-o-thing with the organ downbeats, but since I wrote it, I'm probably the only one whose interested...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home