Monday, September 26, 2005

Credit where credit's due...

OK... In my last post I was like Nikita Kruschev banging my shoe on the UN table as I described Ronna & Robert's situation as evacuees from the New Orleans disaster.

I did indeed write to both the National Chapter and my local Philadelphia Chapter of the American Red Cross. The National Organization responded within two days, with a confirmation that Ronna & Robert are indeed eligible for assistance, without the requirement of residence in a Red Cross shelter.

This is very good news.

I've forwarded the Red Cross response to Ronna & Robert, and I've posted it here, in case anybody else might benefit from the information.

So, in giving credit where credit is due - Thank you, American Red Cross.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home